Tuesday, February 1, 2011

May I present:

A fudgy, creamy, yummy tasting brownie!!!!!  Sorry that the picture quality is not good.  I am not about to walk to town in TWELVE plus inches of snow for batteries for my camera, lol!


These were SOOO much better this time!  I actually had to bake them for about 30 minutes, instead of the 20.  I don't know if my oven is off in temps or what.  I need to find that out.  I've never been a baker who went on times, I usually go by sight and touch, but I wanted to do this exactly as the recipe said before I started going crazy with it.  This recipe tells you to cold water freeze bath it when they are baked ,but I don't like the way that it makes the bottom of the brownie.  The reason for using that technique is that it stops the cooking process in it's tracks, leaving the brownie at that fudgy stage.  I like the thought, but am not so sure about the result.  I need a blast freezer.  Ha!  Good luck with that one, right? 

Nevertheless, these are delicious.  Chocolately, not too sweet, fudgy, yum~Of course, I feel the need to keep testing them.  Would they be better thicker?  What flavors can I add to them?  A cream cheese brownie?  Raspberry?  How about a bit of that peach jam that I made from the delicious peaches of Pate's Orchard?  How would THAT be swirled in some cream cheese in one of these brownies???  *doing the Homer Simpson drool*

Although I do not look forward to David driving to work tomorrow, I also will be glad to send these things out for others to munch on.  If anyone needs some heat and good food, head to our house.  If you can get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment